Greatings, i'm caustic heavy user, i work mostly in OST & Trance Genre there 32-64 tracks is not a big deal. i like to create demo in caustic and after expand in DAW but most of the time its not enough tools to create musically finished demo.
i want to share my ideas and desires to expand Caustic's abilities for Creating more complex projects in pro world.
- if there would be automation & CC export in log file or other format; it would be great for proffesional users to import this data into PC DAW; that could save much time, but at the other hand that could lead to undamaged custom Synthesizing, Rithm and Groove smooth exports etc... Of course u can use stems, but it's wave file, - not digital automation alone you can work with and edit it after. i only use my own sounds generated in caustic for music, idea / demo creation; After that i rebuild this sound into other Daw for more complex and precise tuning, synthesising with more osc and morph; i don't import sounds to pmc, i have DAW for that. in Caustic i focus to use Moduling to get new sounds, grooves, that makes it different and acractive for me rahter than Fl mobile;
- it would great if we had 8 effects per channel, so users could edit signal more better. sometimes i want to use side chain, filter, distortion, eq, other filer, limiter at the same time; but i cant because of 2 effect limit; and i'm not talking about global effects; i need them for additional parpouses;
- it would great to delete note in midi sequenser when long press it 2-3 sec. it would be more benefitial to delete this note in OS version by right mouse click;
- shaffle automation would be a nice feature in pocket to create more musically rythmic, dinamic & beautiful tracks.
- Global Shaffle & Tempo automation;
- UI Vector scailing in song mode, more zoom out;
- unable to play next sections after repititive selectied song section if i click coursor there;
- it Would be great to use caustic as touch pad host for PC DAW, for automations and launch pad simulation. i know there are RTM MIDI and TouchDAW but still that is not to usefull. it would give 2nd breath to this project;
- and far advanced it would be great to reviwre/link Causic to other DAW similtanously; Send/Recive audio data, Record in track, Send end recive midi data, CC maping + use it as touch aplication host; MAN thats my dream; in this case Caustic would be DAW's best friend to expand DAW's features & Plugins without additional Cost to PC side.;
i don't know what the view and plans of Caustic Developer, but as C/C++ developer and UI architectore by myself i think that this features will bring Caustic to next level; Plz consider that there are no serious software to route & link touch abilities to any daw with daw compabilities & features itsself inside app;
thanks for atention; Sry for bad English;