Caustic is incompatible with wireless headphones on iOS; a major problem for many users. Especially with Apple moving away from wired headphones to their Airpods bluetooth headphones. This how-to will dry those tears.
*You will need to install a third party app I won't link, it's not necessary to.*
- Install GarageBand, if you don't already have it.
- Run Caustic
- Run GarageBand
- In GarageBand go to the "external" tab, in the instrument menu.
- There you will open the "inter-app audio" mode dialogue.
- In the list of audio apps select Caustic
- it will open the Caustic app you already have open.
- Use Caustic as you normally would and enjoy being able to use your wireless headphones.