As the title states, this is a beta application for Android that tacks on metadata to a .caustic file.
- After adding metadata and opening in Caustic, once the file is resaved, the metadata is gone.
- New metadata can be added.
- Metadata can be updated.
- Metadata can be removed.
- Open the application.
- Press the ... browse to .caustic file
- Select a .caustic file and press OK to load.
- Enter metadata, Artist, Title and Information required, Link text, Link URL optional.
- Press Add Meta to tag the .caustic file.
- Open in the Caustic 3 app to see your information.
Please post any bugs, feature requests etc on this topic.
On a nexus 7;