Caustic Warriors Community Jam 6.
For newcomers, please search the forums for previous community jams to get an idea for what goes on.
Everyone else, I'll put together the firing order on first come, first serve basis. If you want to be in a specific spot, let me know what number that would be, and if it's available, it's yours.
Okay, rules for this jam:
- Do what you like with your machine choice. Pick what you want. Use it how you want.
- Use as many insert-effects and whatever mixer settings you like.
- You can change anything you want, except other people's machine patterns (A1 - D16).
- You can change where other people's patterns go in the sequencer, so long as you move ALL their automation along with it.
- You cannot delete other people's patterns from the sequencer, but you may add more of their existing patterns.
- Whoever the mix-master is gets to change anyone's effects, mixer settings & mastering screen settings.
We can start as soon as I assign player number one in this post.
So the reason I came up with these rules is that I want a more relaxed creative environment for players to work in. I want to see what happens with the creative freedom aperture gets opened up this way. We'll have to try and not get too hung-up on how things were when we send in our respective .caustic files; expect change. Each artist should try and retain the flavor the previous artist imparted to the track to the extent as they feel that they can.
Sound like fun?
Ready, set, GO!
1. Dragonborn - 9/9/2014
2. MadFishGuy - 9/10/2014
3. Skynexia - 9/12/2014
4. edgey - 9/15/2014
5. k5grind - 9/21/2014
6. Lost In Anomie - 9/22/2014
7. 100 C - 9/23/2014
8. jeraste - 9/24/2014
9. James - 9/29/2014
10. TYRINASOARUS - 10/13/2014
11. mindfool - 10/6/2014
12. Duran95 - 10/7/2014
13. Alpha Yui - 10/23/2014
14. DJ EOF 1 - 10/21/2014
15. Jason 10/17/14 Round 1
15b. Jason Final round: pre-final - 10/27/2014
15c: Jason Final: 10/28/14 WE'RE DONE!