Another new beta for testing.
If you're just starting this beta program, have a good read of the Beta 1 thread for instructions, new features, and known issues before jumping in.
Windows ZIP package, no installer. Unzip somewhere and run the EXE in the "bin" folder. You'll need to have installed the original 2.0.2 windows version first to set up the content directories.
The following issues should be fixed, please report back if they aren't:
- Piano roll in sequencer can't zoom in past 16th notes or do triplets.
- There is sometimes a white background with machines thumbnails missing in the machine jump popup.
- Random little "white corner triangles" or sequencer icons drawing on screen
- Crash when going from Caustic to home screen (or power button) then back to Caustic. (mekanism, please try again and report back)
Caustic v2.1.0 Beta 3 - Known issues:
- The app might crash the first time you run it after it's finished extracting demo content.
* Pattern errors don't show in pattern editor (will not fix, not critical)
* Song export is slower than it should be.
* The scroll cursor in the sequencer doesn't line up with the play cursor.
- Coming back to the app with MIDI controller connected can cause reboots
* Incompletely placed patterns in a song will crash the app on playback
* Incompletely placed patterns in a song will show up as errors which can't be found or fixed.
* No way of finding out where errors are in song sequencer
* Playing multiple notes in pianoroll preview will lead to stuck notes.
* Selecting events in sequencer pianoroll using lasso or time select will incorrectly select events from ALL machines.
(*) Indicates this issue should be resolved in the next beta.